Are you interested in training for a new career and leading your life in a different direction? Maybe you just don’t know where to start. Or, maybe with your tight schedule, you just don’t know when you’d find the time to explore your options. Because we understand the difficulties and strains of daily life, the Institute of Business and Medical Careers has come up with a solution to better serve you in your quest for more information about career training.
Every Wednesday, from 4:00pm to 7:00pm, IBMC features Walk-In Wednesdays at each of its conveniently-located campuses:
- IBMC Fort Collins Campus, 3842 S. Mason Street
- IBMC Greeley Campus, 5400 W. 11th Street
- IBMC Longmont Campus, 2315 N. Main Street
- IBMC Cheyenne Campus, 1854 Dell Range Blvd
Here, you’ll be able to meet with a friendly Admissions Representative, take a tour of the campus, and discuss your future in the business, paralegal, medical, or massage therapy field. IBMC affords career training to people of all ages and all backgrounds. Whether you stop in after work with some general questions or come by before picking the kids up from daycare, IBMC is here to assist you! The best part? There’s no appointment necessary on Walk-In Wednesdays.
At each campus, you will find:
- Accelerated, Hands-on Training
- Convenient Morning, Afternoon & Evening Class Schedules
- Externship Opportunities
- Financial Aid (for those who qualify)
- Job Placement Assistance
- No Cost Tutoring
- Resume Writing Help
- Small Class Sizes
- VA Benefits for Military and Spouses
So, if you happen to have an opening in your schedule one Wednesday, stop in! What do you have to lose?