Steve Steele Named CEO of IBMC Career Training College

IBMC College welcomes Steve Steele to the position of Chief Executive Officer, where he will be overseeing campuses in the Colorado and Wyoming regions. 

Steve Steele has been promoted to the position of Chief Executive Officer (CEO), effective immediately, for IBMC College in the cities of Fort Collins, CO; Greeley, CO; Longmont, CO and Cheyenne, WY.

“Under Steve’s incredible leadership and passion for helping our students succeed, many lives have been transformed. Not only will he make an exceptional CEO, he truly embodies IBMC’s spirit: Caring Individuals…Changing Lives,” stated Rich Laub, Owner of IBMC College.

IBMC College has promoted Steve Steele to CEO.

Steele will now fill Laub’s CEO position, where he will oversee company-wide management and organization processes. He will be charged with the following duties: decision making, fiscal oversight and policy creation.

In addition, he will spearhead the Admissions Department, serve on the company’s Executive Committee and lead IBMC College through strategic planning phases.

Laub will continue to operate in the ownership role for this career training college.

“Since 2007, Steve’s vision, hard work and passion has been key in enabling IBMC College to grow from a single campus in Fort Collins to now serving individuals in Greeley, Longmont and Cheyenne by adding three additional locations over the years,” Laub said.

Steele has worked within the IBMC College organization since 2001 in the following roles: Director of Operations, Vice President of Operations and most recently, President.

Prior to being employed with IBMC College, Steele worked at Westwood College in Denver, Colorado for six years in the capacity of Regional Director of Admissions, Director of Admissions, and began as an Admissions Representative in year one.

For more information about IBMC College and career training education, please call (800) 495-2669 or take a moment to fill-out the form above.

IBMC College is nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council of Independent Colleges and Schools. Founded in 1987, the company has been owned and operated by The Laub Company since 1991. This college welcomes a diversity of individuals and encourages life-long learning for success. This career training college offers certificate, diploma and associate of occupational studies degree programs in business, medical, legal and massage career fields at campuses in Fort Collins, CO; Greeley, CO; Longmont, CO and Cheyenne, WY.

Media Relations Contact:
Holli Milenski, Marketing Manager
Institute of Business & Medical Careers
(970) 223-2669 x 503
hmilenski@ibmc.edu
www.ibmc.edu

2 Responses to “Steve Steele Named CEO of IBMC Career Training College”

1. Holli McElwee

diane

Attention Mr. Steele
    Hello and Merry Christmas. I just can’t tell you how disappointed I am in some of the staff. I have just finished my diploma through a series of many trials. But most of all through spinal stenosis where the studying gave me migraines 2-4 times a week and I did it working 2 jobs, holding down a household, single widow mom and I tell you what. I had absolutely no encouragement from any of the staff. it was hell, but I did it. then, the day of my externship, I step in a hole at work and sprained my ankle. Being it was at work it was mandatory I go get it checked out. I ended up calling the wrong place, there are 2 scotts chiropractics in Loveland. But when Danielle called, and when I met with her and chuck, they didn’t eveb ask how I was doing? just, chastised for “they need to know youre going to be there. And that’s what I want as well. I wanted to be there so bad and I was so excited. but I am soooooo disappointed no one had still. not asked me how I was doing. In case anyone wants to know? Im still in pain, still having surgery in Jan. and still hoping to get this show on the road. Just thought you guys should know….you should at least act like you care once you get us in the door.

Reply
    • Holli McElwee

Holli McElwee

Dear Diane,

Merry Christmas to you. I appreciate you reaching out to IBMC College. I am very sorry for the physical pain and obstacles you have encountered over the course of your program and, most recently, with your externship. A member of our staff will be in contact with you with the next 24-hours to help resolve this matter. Your well-being is important to us. Rest assured, we care about you, your health and your success.

Warm regards,
      The IBMC College Marketing Team

Reply