IBMC College believes in rewarding students for their academic excellence and commitment to success. Every 10 weeks, students that exhibit great dedication to their career training are recognized amongst their peers at the Student Appreciation Assemblies. IBMC College in Greeley recently named Betty Rodriguez, a student in the Medical Assisting program, as Student of the Quarter for the morning class session.
The recipient of this award is nominated by peers. He/she is characterized by a positive attitude, the ability to influence others to do well, perseverance through difficult times and achievement of exceptional grades.
Here’s how Betty answered our Student Spotlight questionnaire:
1. What was the main factor that motivated you to attend IBMC College? What program are you enrolled in? I wanted a career. My husband motivated me to enroll. He is the backbone in my life. The program I’m in is the Medical Assisting program.
2. What is the one thing you enjoy most about being a student at IBMC? They always make me feel comfortable and the resources are a great plus!
3. Student of the Quarter is nominated by peers. What do you do to inspire your fellow classmates? I think my personality and my willingness to help others is what stands out. I also put in extra time and effort.
4. Who inspires YOU? My loveable father.
5. Describe IBMC in 5 words or less. Support, motivation, friendly, resources, accelerated
6. What was the last movie you watched? Parental Guidance
7. If you could be anyone in the world for just one day, who would it be? I would be my father.
8. What is one zany/crazy fact about yourself that most students would not know? Secret talents, have you ever been on TV, etc? I’m serious and I’m a dork…strange how one can combine those two things together 🙂
If you’re interested in training at IBMC College for a life-changing career, fill out the form in the upper right-hand corner of this page to get started now! Or, visit our site for more info!