IBMC Articles

Student Spotlight: Jeff Hollcroft, Medical Assisting Student

This week, Jeff Hollcroft, a student in the Medical Assisting program at the Fort Collins college, shines in the Student Spotlight!

The Student Spotlight feature was created in order to showcase our inspiring student body! Weekly, we use social media and our blog to highlight a dedicated student who continually goes “above and beyond.” Check us out on Facebook and Twitter to get to know each student a little bit better! You never know when you’ll run into him/her in the halls!

"Pharmacy

We also hope that the array of students that are featured show you that a college education is attainable for anyone who is ready for a career change!

Here’s how Jeff Hollcroft answered our Student Spotlight questionnaire:

1. What was the main factor that motivated you to attend IBMC College? What program are you enrolled in? My wife, Adrianne, motivated me. I am in the Medical Assisting program.

2. What is the one thing you enjoy most about being a student at IBMC? My peers.

3. Student Spotlight is nominated by peers. What do you do to inspire your fellow classmates? I work with others to help them succeed!

4. Who inspires YOU? Jeremy Beets, Admissions Representative and Adrianne Beezley!

5. Describe IBMC in 5 words or less. Fun, educational, helpful, family and success

6. What was the last movie you watched? Rudy

7. If you could be anyone else in the world for just one day, who would it be? Einstein

8. What is one zany/crazy fact about yourself that most students would not know? Secret talents, have you ever been on TV, etc? I love to make light of situations with myself.

If you’re interested in training at IBMC College for a life-changing career, fill out the form in the upper right-hand corner of this page to get started now! Or, visit our site for more info about our programs in healthcare, dental, business and computers, legal, massage and cosmetology!

Request Info