IBMC College is committed to helping our country’s veterans, service members and military families.
IBMC College announced today that they affirm support for the Executive Order 13607, “Principles of Excellence.” To ensure that veterans receive the best possible educational experience at our campuses, we are committed to implementing, sharing and promising the following practices:
- Creating a culture of trust and connectedness across the campus community to promote well-being and success for veterans.
- Ensuring consistent and sustaining support for veterans from campus leadership.
- Implementing an early alert system to ensure that all veterans receive academic, career and financial advice before challenges become overwhelming.
- Coordinating and centralizing campus efforts for all veterans, together, with the creation of a designated space (even if limited in size).
- Collaborating with local communities and organizations, including government agencies, to align and coordinate various services for veterans.
- Utilizing a uniform set of data tools to collect and track information on veterans, including demographics, retention and degree completion.
- Providing comprehensive professional development for faculty and staff on issues and challenges unique to veterans.
- Developing systems that ensure sustainability of effective practices for veterans.
IBMC College is currently a 2014 Military Friendly School, Yellow Ribbon participant and was named as the Best for Vets for Career & Technical Colleges by the Military Times.
To obtain more information on IBMC College’s programs for veterans, please call 1-800-NEW-CAREER or email firstname.lastname@example.org.