At IBMC College, We’re Here to Help You Every Step of the Way
A Career to Support Yourself Starts with a Compassionate, Experienced Faculty
At IBMC College, you will receive the practical education you need to succeed. We provide one-on-one interaction and personal attention in all of our career-training programs, giving you the assistance that you need all the way from the time of enrollment, to graduation, to beginning your new career. Whether this is your first college experience or you are changing careers, IBMC is dedicated to equipping you with the skills that you need to begin a rewarding profession.
Mission Statement Objectives
- Assist students in achieving an education in their chosen fields of study.
- Provide job-skills training based upon current industry needs.
- Provide the opportunity for students to obtain marketable skills.
- Incorporate hands-on experience as part of the program curriculum.
- Provide the necessary individualized instruction to enable students to progress to their highest potentials.
- Provide career placement assistance for graduates.
- Work with an Program Advisory Committee, comprised of area business managers and owners, to review ideal skills for various careers and to suggest curriculum changes that will enhance our programs, providing you with up-to-date industry trends during your college experience.
Our faculty not only teaches the essentials to build your chosen career, they also motivate you every step of the way.
IBMC delivers a wide range of professional, life-changing opportunities to promote personal, social, and career development. We welcome a diversity of individuals and encourage life-long learning for success.
Caring Individuals … Changing Lives