What accreditation does IBMC College hold?
IBMC College is nationally accredited at the Fort Collins, Greeley, Longmont, Colorado Springs, CO and Cheyenne, WY campuses to award certificates, diplomas, and Associate of Occupational Studies degrees. This institution is approved and regulated by the Division of Private Occupational Schools and the Department of Education, State of Colorado. Our Medical Laboratory Technician program at our Colorado Springs campus is accredited the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
The College voluntarily undergoes periodic accrediting evaluations by teams of examiners including subject experts and specialists in occupational education and private college administration.
The College is:
- Approved to operate by the state of Colorado, Department of Higher Education, Division of Private Occupational School Board. (Approval to operate means compliance with minimum state standards and does not imply any endorsements or recommendations by the state of Colorado or by the Superintendent. This College is not a public institution.) All agents are licensed by the Department of Higher Education, Division of Private Occupational School Board, (303) 866-2723.
- A member of Colorado Associate of Career Colleges and Schools
- A member of National Center for Competency Testing
- Licensed by the Department of Education, state of Wyoming
- A member of the Wyoming Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- An eligible institution for Federal Pell Grants
- An educational option for training services for the State Department of Vocational Rehabilitation, employment agencies and job-training agencies
- An eligible institution under the Veterans Administration program
- Authorized under federal law to enroll non-immigrant alien students
- A member of the National Association of Financial Aid Administrators and Colorado Association of Financial Aid Administrators
- A member of the Rocky Mountain Association of Student Financial Aid Aministrators
- A School Member of the American Massage Therapy Association