Adjunct Instructors teaching Medical Assisting, Therapeutic Massage, or Math – Cheyenne Campus
You can make a difference in someone’s life by sharing your professional experience in any of the fields listed below.
IBMC has been a premier provider of career education in the Northern and Southern Colorado, and Cheyenne, Wyoming regions for over 25 years.
We offer competitive pay and a great work environment!
If you would like to join our team apply at: www.IBMC.edu.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Company.
Medical Assisting and Therapeutic Massage – require certification and 4000 hours (3 years) of experience.
Mathematics – Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree with 15 academic credits in specialty area. Other requirements may apply. See below. Previous teaching experience preferred.
Deliver educational curriculum and lesson knowledge to students in a classroom setting. Provide support as needed with Externship class site visits and grading.
- Provide in-class instruction/lecture and hands-on training as required by course content in two or four hour sessions every five weeks as scheduled.
- Provide support with site visits and grading for externship class as needed.
- Prepare for classroom lecture and hands-on training activities daily.
- Substitute for classes (qualified to teach per accreditation standards) as assigned by Director of Education
- Attend required in-service, or company meetings annually.
- Volunteer to assist with any curriculum updates and support as requested
- Maintain confidentiality of all work information.
- Substitute teach approved classes as needed.
- Lead student groups or tutoring sessions as needed.
- Support Student Services efforts pertaining to retention and placement
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
Knowledge/Skill and Abilities:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to follow directions within established guidelines.
- Ability to deliver education materials to diverse students in a classroom setting.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Working Conditions: Work is performed in a classroom and/or lab environment on a college campus requiring outdoor driving to commute to campuses.