Adjunct Instructor for the Dental Assisting Program at our Longmont Campus. Morning schedule available.
Deliver educational curriculum and lesson knowledge to students in a classroom setting.
Education and Experience:
Diploma or Degree from an accredited college and at least 2 years of experience required or 5 years of experience and a license is required. Chairside and front office skills experience a plus.
IBMC is the leading proprietary, post-secondary Career College in Northern and Southern Colorado, with more than 900 students with campus locations in Fort Collins, Greeley, Longmont, Colorado Springs, and Cheyenne, Wyoming.
Our Mission Statement is:
“IBMC delivers a wide range of professional life-changing opportunities to promote personal, social, and career development. We welcome a diversity of individuals and encourage life-long learning for success.”
Our Vision is: “Caring Individuals…Changing Lives.”
We believe each employee contributes directly to the College Success.
IBMC offers a competitive salary and a great work environment!
If you would like to join our team apply at: www.IBMC.edu.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Company.
- Provide in-class instruction/lecture and hands-on training as required by course content in two and four hour sessions every five weeks.
- Prepare for classroom lecture and hands-on training activities daily.
- Attend required in-service, or company meetings annually.
- Maintain confidentiality of all work information.
- Substitute teach approved classes as needed.
- Lead student groups or tutoring sessions as needed.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
Knowledge/Skill and Ability:
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Excellent attention to detail.
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
Ability to deliver education materials to diverse students in a classroom setting.
Ability to follow directions within established guidelines.
Work is performed in a classroom and/or lab environment on a college campus requiring outdoor driving to commute to campuses.
- Longmont, CO
- Diploma or Degree from an accredited college and at least 2 years of experience required or 5 years: 2 years