Adjunct Instructor to teach English at our Greeley Campus.
Must hold a BS or BA degree and have a minimum of 15 credits in English from an accredited college.
IBMC is the leading proprietary, post-secondary Career College in Northern Colorado, with campus locations in Fort Collins, Greeley, Longmont, and Cheyenne, Wyoming.
Our Mission Statement is: “IBMC delivers a wide range of professional life-changing opportunities to promote personal, social, and career development. We welcome a diversity of individuals and encourage life-long learning for success.”
Our Vision is: “Caring Individuals…Changing Lives.”
We believe each employees contributes directly to the College Success. IBMC offers a competitive salary and a great work environment!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Company.
Position Purpose Deliver educational curriculum and lesson knowledge to students in a classroom setting.
- Provide in-class instruction/lecture and hands-on training as required by course content in two and four hour sessions every five weeks.
- Prepare for classroom lecture and hands-on training activities daily.
- Attend required in-service, or company meetings annually.
- Maintain confidentiality of all work information.
- Substitute teach approved classes as needed.
- Lead student groups or tutoring sessions as needed.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
Knowledge/Skill and Ability
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to deliver education materials to diverse students in a classroom setting.
- Ability to follow directions within established guidelines.
Work is performed in a classroom and/or lab environment on a college campus requiring outdoor driving to commute to campuses.