Expanded Duty Dental Assisting
Position Purpose: Deliver educational curriculum and lesson knowledge to students in a classroom setting. Experience with expanded duty functions necessary.
Education and Experience: Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in the area of dental assisting within the last 10 years. Employment will be verified. EDDA or EDFA certification desirable but not required.
IBMC is the leading proprietary, post-secondary Career College in Northern and Southern Colorado, with campus locations in Fort Collins, Greeley, Longmont, Colorado Springs, and Cheyenne, Wyoming.
Our Mission Statement is: “IBMC delivers a wide range of professional life-changing opportunities to promote personal, social, and career development. We welcome a diversity of individuals and encourage life-long learning for success.”
Our Vision is: “Caring Individuals…Changing Lives.”
We believe each employee contributes directly to the College Success.
IBMC offers a competitive pay and a great work environment!
If you would like to join our team apply at: www.IBMC.edu.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Company.
- Provide in-class instruction/lecture and hands-on training as required by course content
- Prepare for classroom lecture and hands-on training activities daily
- Attend required in-service, or company meetings annually (2X a year)
- Volunteer to assist with any curriculum updates and support as requested
- Availability to substitute for other dental classes strongly encouraged as needed
- Maintain confidentiality of all work information.
- Substitute teach approved classes as needed
- Teach scheduled classes (3 weeks each class offering) – classes held on Fridays and Saturdays (total of 5 days or 40 hours of lecture/hands-on teaching support
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
Knowledge/Skill and Ability:
Excellent attention to detail.
Ability to deliver education materials to diverse students in a classroom setting.
Ability to follow directions within established guidelines.
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Work is performed in a classroom and/or lab environment on a college campus requiring outdoor driving to commute to campuses.