Medical Assisting Adjunct Instructors at our Greeley Campus!
You can make a difference in someone’s life by sharing your professional experience as a MA Instructor.
Deliver educational curriculum and lesson knowledge to students in a classroom setting.
Certification (RMA or CMA) and 4000 hours of medical assisting experience.
IBMC has been a premier provider of career education in the Northern Colorado and Cheyenne, Wyoming regions for over 25 years. We have extended our campus locations to include Colorado Springs.
If you would like to join our team apply at: www.IBMC.edu.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Company.
- Provide in-class instruction/lecture and hands-on training as required by course content in two and four hour sessions every five weeks.
- Prepare for classroom lecture and hands-on training activities daily.
- Attend required in-service, or company meetings annually.
- Maintain confidentiality of all work information.
- Substitute teach approved classes as needed.
- Lead student groups or tutoring sessions as needed.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
Knowledge/Skill and Abilities:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to deliver education materials to diverse students in a classroom setting.
- Ability to follow directions within established guidelines.
Work is performed in a classroom and/or lab environment on a college campus requiring outdoor driving to commute to campuses.