Adjunct Instructor for our Medical Billing and Coding Program at our Fort Collins Campus. Evening class availability.
- Three – five years’ professional experience working as a biller or coder in the medical field.
- Prefer if candidate has credentials of Certified Medical Biller or Coder.
- Proficient in the use of CPT and ICD codes.
- Preferred candidate will be able to analyze case studies and use coding books to assign codes and modifiers according to the appropriate documentation.
IBMC is the leading proprietary, post-secondary Career College in Northern Colorado, with campus locations in Fort Collins, Greeley, and Longmont.
Our Mission Statement is: “IBMC delivers a wide range of professional life-changing opportunities to promote personal, social, and career development. We welcome a diversity of individuals and encourage life-long learning for success.”
Our Vision is: “Caring Individuals…Changing Lives.”
We believe each employee contributes directly to the College Success.
IBMC offers a competitive pay and a great work environment!
If you would like to join our team apply at: www.IBMC.edu.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Company.
Deliver educational curriculum and lesson knowledge to students in a classroom setting. Provide support as needed with Externship class site visits and grading.
- Provide in-class instruction/lecture and hands-on training as required by course content in two or four hour sessions every five weeks as scheduled.
- Prepare for classroom lecture and hands-on training activities daily.
- Substitute for classes (qualified to teach per accreditation standards) as assigned by Faculty Manager
- Attend required in-service, or company meetings annually.
- Volunteer to assist with any curriculum updates and support as requested
- Maintain confidentiality of all work information.
- Substitute teach approved classes as needed.
- Lead student groups or tutoring sessions as needed.
- Support Student Services efforts pertaining to retention and placement
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
Knowledge/Skill and Ability:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to deliver education materials to diverse students in a classroom setting.
- Ability to follow directions within established guidelines.
Work is performed in a classroom and/or lab environment on a college campus requiring outdoor driving to commute to campuses.