Deliver educational curriculum and lesson knowledge to students in a classroom setting.
Certification (RMA or CMA) and 4000 hours of medical assisting experience.
IBMC has been a premier provider of career education in the Northern Colorado region for over 25 years.
Our Mission Statement is: “IBMC delivers a wide range of professional life-changing opportunities to promote personal, social, and career development. We welcome a diversity of individuals and encourage life-long learning for success.”
Our Vision is: “Caring Individuals…Changing Lives.”
We believe each employee contributes directly to the College Success.
IBMC offers a competitive salary and a great work environment!
If you would like to join our team apply at: www.IBMC.edu.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Company.
1) Provide in-class instruction/lecture and hands-on training as required by course content in two and four hour sessions every five weeks.
2) Prepare for classroom lecture and hands-on training activities daily.
3) Attend required in-service, or company meetings annually.
4) Maintain confidentiality of all work information.
Substitute teach approved classes as needed.
2) Lead student groups or tutoring sessions as needed.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
Knowledge/Skill and Abilities:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to deliver education materials to diverse students in a classroom setting.
- Ability to follow directions within established guidelines.
Work is performed in a classroom and/or lab environment on a college campus requiring outdoor driving to commute to campuses.