IBMC College is recruiting for an on site part time Adjunct Instructor for the Pharmacy Technician Program at our Longmont Campus. Day time and Evening schedules available.
Deliver educational curriculum and lesson knowledge to students in a classroom setting.
IBMC is the leading proprietary, post-secondary Career College in Northern Colorado, with campus locations in Fort Collins, Greeley, and Longmont.
Our Mission Statement is:
“IBMC delivers a wide range of professional life-changing opportunities to promote personal, social, and career development. We welcome a diversity of individuals and encourage life-long learning for success.”
Our Vision is:
“Caring Individuals…Changing Lives.”
We believe each employee contributes directly to the College Success.
IBMC offers a competitive salary and a great work environment!
If you would like to join our team apply at: www.IBMC.edu.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Company.
- Provide in-class instruction/lecture and hands-on training as required by course content in two and four hour sessions every five weeks.
- Prepare for classroom lecture and hands-on training activities daily.
- Attend required in-service, or company meetings annually.
- Maintain confidentiality of all work information.
- Substitute teach approved classes as needed.
- Lead student groups or tutoring sessions as needed.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
Knowledge/Skill and Ability:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to deliver education materials to diverse students in a classroom setting.
- Ability to follow directions within established guidelines.
Pay: $22.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Diploma or degree and 3 years of industry experience required, or 5 years of industry experience required
- Must be PTCB Certified