IBMC College is currently recruiting for a licensed Barber in the state of Colorado to join our team. Consider moving out from behind the chair and bringing your expertise to the classroom where you will share your passion and knowledge with our students.
We have small class sizes, state of the art equipment and tools and a professional salon floor clinic setting for our students.
Deliver educational curriculum and lesson knowledge to students in a classroom/clinic floor setting.
IBMC is the leading proprietary, post-secondary Career College in Northern Colorado, with campus locations in Fort Collins, Greeley, Longmont.
Our Mission Statement is:
“IBMC delivers a wide range of professional life-changing opportunities to promote personal, social, and career development. We welcome a diversity of individuals and encourage life-long learning for success.”
Our Vision Statement is: “Caring Individuals…Changing Lives.”
We believe each employee contributes directly to the College Success.
IBMC offers a competitive salary and a great work environment!
If you would like to join our team apply at: www.IBMC.edu.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Company.
- Provide in-class/clinic floor instruction/lecture and hands-on training as required by course content.
- Substitute teach approved classes or support clinic floor activities as requested by Director od Education.
- Prepare for classroom lecture and hands-on training activities daily.
- Complete administrative work required per class including grading, curriculum support and tutoring students (make-up hours).
- Attend department, campus, and company meetings as requested by Director of Education.
- Participate in educator and professional development as required by credentialing agency.
- Ensure all compliance requirements are met when providing instruction in classes and on the clinic floor (state and national requirements).
- Maintain confidentiality of all work information.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
Knowledge/Skill and Ability:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to deliver education materials to diverse students in a classroom/salon setting.
- Ability to follow directions within established guidelines.
- Ability to contribute successfully to a team environment.
Work is performed in a classroom and/or clinic floor environment on a college campus
Current Colorado Barbering license and 2-4 years (4,000 hours verified) salon and/or clinic floor experience. Previous teaching experience strongly desired.