Position Purpose: Deliver educational curriculum and lesson knowledge to students in a classroom/salon setting.
IBMC is the leading proprietary, post-secondary Career College in Northern Colorado with campus locations in Fort Collins, Greeley, Longmont.
Our Mission Statement is: “IBMC delivers a wide range of professional life-changing opportunities to promote personal, social, and career development. We welcome a diversity of individuals and encourage life-long learning for success.”
Our Vision is: “Caring Individuals…Changing Lives.”
We believe each employee contributes directly to the College Success. IBMC offers a competitive pay and a great work environment! If you would like to join our team apply at: www.IBMC.edu.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Company.
- Provide in-class/salon instruction/lecture and hands-on training as required by course content.
- Substitute teach approved classes as requested.
- Prepare for classroom lecture and hands-on training activities daily.
- Complete administrative work required per class including grading, curriculum support and tutoring students.
- Attend department, campus, and company meetings as requested.
- Participate in educator and professional development as required by credentialing agency.
- Maintain confidentiality of all work information.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
Knowledge/Skill and Ability:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to deliver education materials to diverse students in a classroom/salon setting.
- Ability to follow directions within established guidelines.
Work is performed in a classroom and/or lab environment on a college campus.
Current Colorado Cosmetology or Esthetics license and 2-4 years salon experience required.
Longmont Branch Campus