The Role of Today’s Office Professional Continues to Evolve
With a Business Administration & Accounting Degree from IBMC, you’ll be the employee that an office of today needs — adaptable, versatile and ready to take on the challenges of new and ever-changing technologies.
As technology continues to morph the modern workplace, the role of today’s office professional continues to change.
During your 19 months* at IBMC, you’ll learn to:
- Excel in written and oral communications
- Become proficient in interpersonal relationships
- Be able to organize and manage efficiently
- Gain knowledge in accounting and computer software
- Improve upon general business fundamentals
Take our 2-minute quiz to find out if you are ready to take the next step and train for a career in Business Administration & Accounting!
Find out why you should choose IBMC College here!
Details About Program
Click on the tabs below to learn more about the program.
For more information, download the course outline and program description.
Upon completion of our degree program, you will receive the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification.
With this degree, you may be employed by/as:
- Department supervisor
- Insurance companies
- Government agencies
- Retail management
- Clerical supervisor
- Real estate
- Human Resources assistant
- Small business owner/manager
- Mortgage companies
- Accounts Payable/Receivable