A Computer Technology Career Allows You to Make an Impact
With a Computer Support Specialist Degree from IBMC College, you will have the opportunity to challenge your mind, master problem-solving skills and give much needed support to employees, businesses and companies on a variety of systems and applications.
There is never a dull moment in the field. You are challenged to stay ahead of the trends and learn new technology-related concepts throughout your coursework.
With a Computer Support Specialist Degree, you will dig deeper and discover the best approaches for
- Providing excellent technical assistance and support to businesses, as well as clients
- Developing crucial problem-solving skills
- Exploring and understanding software applications
- Acquiring valuable business communication techniques
- Gaining experience with help desk environments and customer service
- Obtaining the technical ability and “know how” needed to keep an organization’s computer services thriving
Take our 2-minute quiz to find out if you are ready to take the next step and train for a career as a Computer Support Specialist!
Find out why you should choose IBMC College here!
Details About Program
Click on the tabs below to learn more about the program.
This program is designed to prepare you for entry-level positions as IT Support, Help Desk Technicians, Help Desk Support, Help Desk Analysts, and Help Desk Specialists.
You will be trained and ready to work with Microsoft Office, Windows Operating Systems, computer hardware, basic computer network technologies, formal help desk environments, mobile computing devices and learn to work with customers with a variety of technical or not-so-technical backgrounds.
A+ Certification and/or Network + Certification.
Computer Support Specialists may be employed by/as:
- Information Technology specialists
- Education centers
- Finance companies
- Healthcare facilities
- Telecommunication organizations
- Help-desk technicians
- Technical support specialists
- Call centers
Read more at: Bureau of Labor Statistics, Occupational Outlook Handbook.*
*These are national statistics and not geographically assigned, for more information see the Career Services Department.
If you are ready to work in the exciting field of technology, get started by training in IBMC’s Computer Support Specialist Degree program at a campus near you! Fill out the form today!