Become a Certified Personal Trainer and Help Others Get on the Fast-Track to Better Fitness & Health
If you’re interested in becoming a certified personal trainer, our diploma program can help you gain the skills and knowledge you need in as little as 15 months.*
As a student enrolled in our Personal Training Diploma program, you’ll learn how to:
- Observe participants and guide skill improvement
- Help participants maintain exertion levels to maximize exercise benefits
- Offer alternatives during classes to accommodate different levels of fitness
- Plan routines and choose different movements for each set of muscles
- Teach proper breathing techniques to use during physical exertion
- Provide information and resources regarding nutrition, weight control and lifestyle issues
- Monitor participants’ progress and adapt programs as needed
Details About Program
Click on the tabs below to learn more about the program.
- Fitness Clubs/Centers
- Healthcare Organizations
- Private Gyms
- Yoga Studios
- Pilates Studios
- Client Homes
- Own your own business
Personal fitness training is one of the top 10 fastest-growing career fields.*
*Statistics are nationally assigned, not regionally, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Don’t wait! Fill out the “Get Started” form at the top of the page to get started on your Personal Training Diploma from IBMC College in Colorado Springs today!