What are my options to pay for school?
You’ll want to talk to an Admissions Representative right away. They have the help of Financial Aid Counselors who can help identify what you could qualify for so you can decide what’s best for you.
Quality, career-focused education can be an important investment in your future. Here are some common options to help you get started:
- Student Loans & Secured Loans*: These can offer you a way to pay for all or part of your tuition—and possibly even some of your expenses while you’re in school.
- Scholarships*: IBMC offers scholarships each year based on need and merit—and you never know what you might qualify for until you apply. Ask your Admissions Representative about current opportunities to help fund your education.
- Local Support: Professional organizations, churches, even cities can offer scholarships to help you get the education you’ll count on to build a career and give back to the community. A search of local scholarship opportunities can be a great place to start.
- VA Benefits*: IBMC College is proud of all the men and women who have served. We want to give back to the active-service, veterans and their families by offering scholarships and other benefits to those who have been an integral part in maintaining this country’s freedoms and liberties.
- Interest-Free Payment Plan: IBMC College offers its students an unique way to pay for their education. Through its Interest-Free Payment Plan, you can pay for all or part of your tuition with no interest if you are able to pay cash for your program’s expenses. A 5% discount is even offered to students who pay for their whole tuition up-front.
Most importantly, don’t be overwhelmed. This is something every college student needs to consider. Often, having a parent or partner join you in talking to an Admissions Representative about your options can help make your decision easier.