IBMC College instills a sense of environmental awareness to students, staff, and faculty while reducing our environmental footprint and creating consistency among all of our IBMC College locations. IBMC College is committed to acting consciously and strive to be more sustainable in all of our practices.
Take a Look at the Ways We’ve Gone Green at Our Campuses!
- We have focused on raising awareness and becoming more eco-friendly.
- We have implemented quarterly initiatives to bring awareness to students and staff and faculty members. These efforts focus on green and environmentally conscious efforts.
- We have implemented strategies — such as reducing waste by re-using grocery bags, increasing recycling efforts, carpooling, and biking to work/school.
- We recycle printer cartridges.
- We recycle alkaline batteries at the Fort Collins campus.
- We shred and recycle tons of paper on an annual basis.
- We have implemented double-sided printing and increased the scanning of documents and electronic storage in an effort to decrease printing volumes.
- We have moved of our curriculum to CAPs and MyHub, our electronic databases, which have helped to eliminate hard copies of our curriculum.
IBMC College is a Proud Member of ClimateWise
ClimateWise is a voluntary city of Fort Collins program, dedicated to helping local business and the environment. Through environmental assessments and creative solutions, the City of Fort Collins ClimateWise team helps businesses tackle modern-day business challenges that impact bottom lines and the quality of life in Fort Collins.
IBMC College has been a ClimateWise member since 2009!