Pass to Class
Your are Invited to Sit in on a Career Training Class at IBMC College
Attending college is a big decision, especially when you’re not sure what to expect. That’s why IBMC College offers a unique opportunity for prospective students through our Pass to Class program: the chance to visit a classroom and see what our hands-on training is really like.
Experience it Yourself
By sitting in on a classroom experience, you’ll get a feel of what IBMC College has to offer you. There is no charge or obligation, and you’re welcome to bring a family member or significant other for support during your visit.
How to Schedule
To reserve your spot, call 1-800-495-2669. We’ll help you arrange a time to come in and visit a class in your program(s) of interest.
Not sure which program you’re interested in?
Learn about our Right Fit process, a one-on-one session with an Admissions Representative to evaluate your goals, interests and abilities. They’ll advise you on programs, Financial Aid, our Career Services assistance and more.
A Few Reminders
- No children are permitted
- Please be respectful in class: no gossiping, cell phone use, cursing or disruptive behavior
- No weapons, tobacco or alcohol use
- Visiting participant must be at least 17 years old
- Participant should refrain from roaming the campus
- Limit one Pass to Class per person
Free Career Guide
“Your Path to a Lasting Career”
This useful resource will provide you with the valuable information you need to make an informative decision about your future and what you want it to look like.
- 3 Steps to a New Career
- About our Campuses
- Programs Offered at IBMC College
- Frequently Asked Questions