- Adjunct Instructor - CPR/AED Classes - Colorado Springs Campus
IBMC College is recruiting Adjunct instructors to teach in our Allied Health programs at our Colorado Springs Campus for day time and night classes.
Education and Experience Required: Must be American Red Cross instructor certified with current credentials in CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers Instructor license. Previous American Red Cross teaching experience preferred
IBMC is the leading proprietary, post-secondary Career College in Northern, Southern Colorado, and Cheyenne Wyoming with more than 1,000 students with campus locations in Fort Collins, Greeley, Longmont, Colorado Springs and Cheyenne, Wyoming.
Our Mission Statement is: “IBMC delivers a wide range of professional life-changing opportunities to promote personal, social, and career development. We welcome a diversity of individuals and encourage life-long learning for success.”
Our Vision is: “Caring Individuals…Changing Lives.”
We believe each employees contributes directly to the College Success.
IBMC offers a competitive salary and a great work environment!
If you would like to join our team apply at: www.IBMC.edu.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Company.
Deliver educational curriculum and lesson knowledge to students in a classroom setting.
•Provide in-class instruction/lecture and hands-on training as required by course content in two and four hour sessions every five weeks.
•Prepare for classroom lecture and hands-on training activities daily.
•Attend required in-service, or company meetings annually.
•Maintain confidentiality of all work information.
- Substitute teach approved classes as needed.
- Lead student groups or tutoring sessions as needed.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
Knowledge/Skill and Abilities:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to deliver education materials to diverse students in a classroom setting.
- Ability to follow directions within established guidelines.
Working Conditions: Work is performed in a classroom and/or lab environment on a college campus requiring outdoor driving to commute to campuses.