- Adjunct Instructor - Personal Fitness Trainer - Colorado Springs
Adjunct Instructor for the Personal Fitness Trainer Program at our Colorado Springs Campus.
Position Purpose: Deliver educational curriculum and lesson knowledge to students in a classroom setting.
Education and Experience: Completion of college courses/degree and work experience specific to career college accreditation guidelines and specifications. Minimum 3 years’ experience in related field. Should have certifications in industry such as CSCS, NSCA, or NASM.
IBMC is the leading proprietary, post-secondary Career College in Northern and Southern Colorado, with campus locations in Fort Collins, Greeley, Longmont, Colorado Springs, and Cheyenne, Wyoming.
Our Mission Statement is: “IBMC delivers a wide range of professional life-changing opportunities to promote personal, social, and career development. We welcome a diversity of individuals and encourage life-long learning for success.”
Our Vision is: “Caring Individuals…Changing Lives.”
We believe each employee contributes directly to the College Success.
IBMC offers a competitive salary and a great work environment!
If you would like to join our team apply at: www.IBMC.edu.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Company.
- Provide in-class instruction/lecture and hands-on training as required by course content.
- Prepare for classroom lecture and hands-on training activities daily.
- Substitute for classes (qualified to teach per accreditation standards) as assigned by Faculty Manager
- Attend required in-service, or company meetings annually.
- Volunteer to assist with any curriculum updates and support as requested
- Maintain confidentiality of all work information.
- Other Duties
- Substitute teach approved classes as needed.
- Lead student groups or tutoring sessions as needed.
- Support Student Services efforts pertaining to retention and placementKnowledge/Skill and Ability Proficient in Microsoft office suite. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Excellent attention to detail. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships. Ability to deliver education materials to diverse students in a classroom setting. Ability to follow directions within established guidelines.
- Working Conditions Work is performed in a classroom and/or lab environment on a college campus requiring outdoor driving to commute to campuses.
- NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.