This course is good for those seeking continued education in the field of advanced esthetic services. Students will be trained in how to perform microneedling techniques on clients using tools and products to stimulate collagen (skin rejuvenation).
This continued education course will provide licensed Cosmetologists and/or Estheticians the required training needed to perform microneedling techniques. Upon successful completion, students will received a Certificate of Completion providing documentation of the required 8-hours of training.
Qualifications: Open to Licensed Cosmetologists & Estheticians
Students will cover materials in the following areas:
- History of microneedling
- Skin analysis and consultation
- Needling device usage and care
- Product usage
- Treatment procedures and demonstration
- Indications and contraindications
- Pre- and post-care consultation and instruction
- Cleaning, disinfection and sterilization
- Safety, laws and rules
Breakdown of Coursework
- 8 hours (1, 8-hour class)