IBMC College’s Admissions Department is committed to your success from start to finish. We have a team of experienced Admissions Representatives who will meet with you to help you determine which career-training program may be a right fit for you, based on your goals, your interests, your skill-sets and your desires for the future.
IBMC Admissions Requirements
Before getting started in a life-changing career, the following steps will need to be followed. Your campus Admissions Representative will help guide you through this process, supporting you all the way.
- Schedule an interview with an Admissions Representative
- Complete an application and tour the College
- Provide proof of High School Diploma or GED prior to beginning training
- Take and pass the IBMC College Admissions Assessment
- Sign an Enrollment Agreement
- Meet with a campus Financial Aid Advisor to help identify what aid you may qualify for
- Be accepted by IBMC College