IBMC College’s Admissions Department is committed to your success from start to finish. We have a team of experienced Admissions Representatives who will meet with you to help you determine which career-training program may be a right fit for you, based on your goals, your interests, your skill-sets and your desires for the future.
IBMC Admissions Requirements
Before getting started in a life-changing career, the following steps will need to be followed. Your campus Admissions Representative will help guide you through this process, supporting you all the way.
- Schedule an interview with an Admissions Representative
- Complete an application and tour the College
- Provide proof of High School Diploma or GED prior to beginning training
Don’t have a high school diploma or GED? Don’t let it stop you. We can help. Click here to find out how.
- Take and pass the IBMC College Admissions Assessment
- Sign an Enrollment Agreement
- Meet with a campus Financial Aid Advisor to help identify what aid you may qualify for
- Be accepted by IBMC College
Earn Your High School Diploma and Start Training for Your New Career:
IBMC College is partnered with C4L Academy to offer adult learners the opportunity to earn an accredited high school diploma online. This program is available at no cost to students enrolled in any IBMC College program.
Schedule an appointment with an IBMC Admissions team member to get more information or click the button below.