Join IBMC Ft. Collins for the Garth Englund Blood Drive October 2nd
The Institute of Business & Medical Careers of Fort Collins, CO will host the Poudre Valley Health System’s Garth Englund Blood Donation Drive
Give blood and save a life! The Institute of Business & Medical Careers, Inc. is asking students, faculty and staff to donate blood on Tuesday, October 2, 2012, at the Fort Collins campus, 3842 South Mason Street, during the Garth Englund Blood Drive, which will be held from 8am-1pm.
In order to donate blood, the following health requirements must be done:
- Eat before donating.
- YOU MUST BRING A PHOTO ID.
- You must be feeling well and healthy.
- You must weigh at least 120 pounds.
- You must be 18 or older to donate by yourself. You are permitted to donate at the age of 17 with parent signature.
- You must have a letter on file for tattoos and body piercings received within the last year.
- Consult the Fort Collins campus Education Desk for a complete list of medications that prevent individuals from being able to donate blood.
Individuals may sign-up to donate at this medical training college and reserve a time session by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (970) 223-2669. Walk-ins are also welcome.