Larimer County Food Bank and IBMC Fight Community Hunger
Fundraising events begin April 1st at IBMC College in Fort Collins, a proud sponsor of this year’s Larimer County Food Bank’s Corporate Food Fight event.
Throughout the month, IBMC will have campus-level activities which allow students and staff to get involved in raising funds and awareness to end hunger in our local Fort Collins community. For every five pounds of food donated or for every dollar raised, the Food Bank can feed a family four meals.
Weekly activities are as follows:
- Monday April 8 & 22 – Campus Bake Sale
- Monday April 15 & 29 – 10 Minute Chair Massage, provided by IBMC massage therapist graduates and student externs – 12pm-1pm & 5pm-6pm – suggested donation of $3-$5
- Tuesdays all month – Brown Bag It! – Employees and students are encouraged to pack their lunch and donate what they would have spent on a lunch out.
- Wednesdays all month – Jeans Day – Staff and students may wear jeans all month by paying $1 each Wednesday of the month.
- Thursdays all month – Food Drive
In addition, IBMC will be sending 17 staff volunteers to the Larimer County Food Bank to help volunteer for the day.
In 2012, the Corporate Food Fight’s participating businesses and individuals raised more than $125,000 and just over 13,000 pounds of food. Now in its 14th year, more than 20 organizations will compete to raise funds to benefit the Food Bank.
To find out more about the local Fort Collins fundraising events taking place at IBMC career college, please call (800) 495-2669, or to learn about career training, simply fill-out the form above.
For media inquiries, contact Holli Milenski, IBMC Marketing Manager, at (970) 223-2669 or via email at email@example.com.