For 30 years, IBMC College has provided career training and helped thousands of individuals find employment in their specific fields of study.
IBMC College delivers a wide range of professional, life-changing opportunities to promote personal, social and career development. We welcome a diversity of individuals and encourage life-long learning for success. We have celebrated many milestones throughout our history as a company, and look forward to celebrating many more.
Mission Statement Objectives
- Assist students in achieving an education in their chosen fields of study.
- Provide job-skills training based upon current industry needs.
- Provide the opportunity for students to obtain marketable skills.
- Incorporate hands-on experience as part of the program curriculum.
- Provide the necessary individualized instruction to enable students to progress to their highest potentials.
- Provide career placement assistance for graduates.
- Work with an Program Advisory Committee, comprised of area business managers and owners, to review ideal skills for various careers and to suggest curriculum changes that will enhance our programs, providing you with up-to-date industry trends during your college experience.
Our faculty not only teaches the essentials to build your chosen career, they also motivate you every step of the way.
2017 – Programs are modified at each campus to meet current employer demands.
2014 – The School of Cosmetology was launched at two more Colorado campuses, Fort Collins and Longmont, making the select beauty certificate and diploma programs now available at all IBMC College locations.
2013 – New program offerings were introduced to include Computer Support, Cosmetology and Dental programs. IBMC was officially renamed IBMC College. The Greeley branch campus moved to a larger location to accommodate the Cosmetology suite and Student Beauty Services Clinic.
2010 – A fourth branch campus location debuted in the city of Longmont, just minutes from Boulder and north Denver, in order to fulfill the educational needs of the corridor’s population.
2008 – A third location was opened up in Weld County in Greeley, to help serve populations in the city and surrounding areas. The Fort Collins campus was moved to its current location on Mason Street to accommodate the increasing student and staff population.
2006 –The Medical Billing and Coding program was launched to meet the need for medical administrative professionals in the community.
1999 – The Paralegal program was established in an effort to accommodate the growing demand for trained legal professionals in northern Colorado.
1995 – Due to rapid growth and demand, the College expanded to include business programs, as well as degree, diploma and certificate offerings. Medical Careers Training Center was renamed Institute of Business and Medical Careers and was moved to a larger location on Oakridge Drive.
1991 – Medical Careers Training Center was purchased by The Laub Company, Inc.
1987 – The Institute of Business and Medical Careers was founded under the name Medical Careers Training Center. Located on College Avenue, in Fort Collins, Colorado, the College offered diplomas in the field of Medical Assisting.