Therapeutic Massage is an Ally in Your Healthcare Regimen
Massage Therapy Provides Powerful Benefits for Your Body and Mind Without Breaking the Bank
Massages are commonly thought of as luxury services; however, studies reveal that the value of massage are important components in one’s healthy lifestyle.
Besides reducing stress, providing emotional relief and alleviating aches, the healing touch of IBMC’s trained student and graduate massage therapists may also provide the following:
- Improve Range of Motion
- Enhance Immunity by Stimulating Lymph Flow and the Body’s Natural Defense Mechanisms
- Reduce Post-surgery Adhesions and Swelling
- Lessen Muscle Spasms and Cramping
- Relieve Migraine Pain
- Increase Joint Flexibility
- Improve Skin Condition
- Lessen Feelings of Depression and Anxiety
- Decrease Water Weight and Cramping Associated With PMS
- Assist Expectant Mothers With Labor and Shorten Maternity Visits
- Provide an Overhaul Sense of Increased Energy Levels and Well-Being
It’s time for you to take charge of health. With IBMC’s discounted massage clinics at our convenient locations in Longmont, CO; Greeley, CO, Fort Collins, CO and Cheyenne, CO, feeling good and experiencing healthy living does not have to take a toll on your wallet.
We look forward to seeing you soon! To book a massage online and view current specials, please click here, or call (800) 495-2669.