Deliver educational curriculum and lesson knowledge to students in a classroom/clinic floor setting.
IBMC is the leading proprietary, post-secondary Career College in Northern Colorado, with campus locations in Fort Collins, Greeley, Longmont.
Our Mission Statement is:
“IBMC delivers a wide range of professional life-changing opportunities to promote personal, social, and career development. We welcome a diversity of individuals and encourage life-long learning for success.”
Our Vision Statement is: “Caring Individuals…Changing Lives.”
We believe each employee contributes directly to the College Success.
IBMC offers a competitive salary and a great work environment!
If you would like to join our team apply at: www.IBMC.edu.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Company.
- Provide in-class/clinic floor instruction/lecture and hands-on training as required by course content.
- Substitute teach approved classes or support clinic floor activities as requested by Cosmetology Program Manager.
- Prepare for classroom lecture and hands-on training activities daily.
- Complete administrative work required per class including grading, curriculum support and tutoring students (make-up hours).
- Attend department, campus, and company meetings as requested by Cosmetology Program Manager.
- Participate in educator and professional development as required by credentialing agency.
- Ensure all compliance requirements are met when providing instruction in classes and on the clinic floor (state and national requirements).
- Maintain confidentiality of all work information.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
Knowledge/Skill and Ability:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to deliver education materials to diverse students in a classroom/salon setting.
- Ability to follow directions within established guidelines.
- Ability to contribute successfully to a team environment.
Work is performed in a classroom and/or clinic floor environment on a college campus
Pay: $17.00 – $22.00 per hour
Current Colorado Cosmetology license and 3-4 years (4,000 hours verified) salon and/or clinic floor experience. Previous teaching experience strongly desired.