Enjoy a Fast-Paced, Meaningful Healthcare Career!
As a Medical Billing and Coding Specialist, you will stand at the crossroads of healthcare and technology, making an important contribution in delivering quality care.
As the computerization of information advances, the Medical Biller and Coder is vital to medical coding, computerized billing and patient care data analysis.
In this profession, you will:
- Be responsible for assigning universally recognized codes to diagnoses and procedures
- Work with health-related information and systems to collect and process codes
- Ensure accurate financial reimbursement is awarded from insurance companies and government agencies.
A five-week externship provides you with valuable work experience using the hands-on skills learned in the classroom. Career placement assistance is also provided by IBMC College’s knowledgeable Career Services team.
Take our 2-minute quiz to find out if you are ready to take the next step and train for a career as a Medical Billing & Coding Specialist! Find out why you should choose IBMC College here!
Details About Program
Click on the tabs below to learn more about the program.
- Nationally Certified Medical Billing Specialist (CMBS)
- Member of the Medical Association of Billers (MAB)
- Medical Office
- Professional Billing Company
- Insurance Company
- Internal Physician Auditor
- Office Manager
- Administrative Assistant
- Referral Specialist
- HIPAA/Compliance Officer
Read more at: Bureau of Labor Statistics, Occupational Outlook Handbook.*
*These are national statistics and not geographically assigned, for more information see IBMC’s Career Services Department.
Don’t wait! Fill out the “Get Started” form at the top of the page to get started on your technology-oriented healthcare career as a Medical Billing and Coding Specialist in Fort Collins, Greeley, Longmont, Colorado Springs, CO or Cheyenne, WY.