Submit a free application for Federal Student Aid – Here’s How
It begins with creating a FSA ID, which is comprised of a username and password. This can be used to login to certain Federal Student Aid websites, such as the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®).
Q&A Facts for You
The security of your FSA ID is important. Your FSA ID can be used to:
- Electronically sign Federal Student Aid documents
- Access your personal records
- Make binding legal obligations
If you are a parent and need to electronically sign your child’s FAFSA, you need your own FSA ID. If you have more than one child attending college, you can use the same FSA ID to sign their FAFSA applications.
If your FSA ID is lost or stolen, you must:
- Contact Federal Student Aid’s Customer Service center at 1-800-433-3243
- Update your username and password by selecting Edit My FSA ID, or
- Disable your FSA ID so that no one can use it by selecting Edit My FSA ID and selecting Disable My FSA ID
About IBMC College
IBMC College participates in the U.S. Department of Education’s Federal Financial Aid programs. This aid is available to all who qualify. For additional information or resources regarding the financial aid process, please contact the IBMC College’s Financial Aid Department at your local campus.