The Institute of Business & Medical Careers (IBMC), a premier provider of accelerated, career focused higher education in Northern Colorado and Southern Wyoming, congratulates the 2012 Leadership Academy II graduates.
Leadership Academy II is a highly-discerning, year-long program for staff in leadership positions at IBMC. Its purpose was to train the existing and emerging leaders to enhance individual leadership skills.
2012 IBMC Academy II Graduates:
- Michelle Blomfelt-Jabs, Student Retention Manager, Fort Collins Main Campus
- Tricia Bowen, Campus Director, Greeley Branch Campus
- Diana Gunderson, Vice President of Education, Fort Collins Main Campus
- Barbara Kearns, Campus Director, Longmont Branch Campus
- Danny Lowerins, Financial Aid Counselor, Fort Collins Main Campus
- Nick Maschka, Admissions Representative, Cheyenne Branch Campus
- Sherri McKinney, Senior Admissions Representative, IBMC of Longmont
- Holli Milenski, Marketing Manager, Fort Collins Administrative Offices
- Archie Randall, Campus Director, Cheyenne Branch Campus
- Anne Marie Romme, Student Retention Specialist, Greeley Branch Campus
- Kelly Schroeder, Assistant Director of Technology Services and Training, Fort Collins Campus
During the past 12 months, members of the Leadership Academy II class met for half a day each month to study and practice a variety of leadership concepts, as well as to increase their knowledge and understanding of each of the IBMC departments and areas. Academy membership required participants to complete homework assignments, partake in hands-on exercises that necessitated team cooperation, present impromptu speeches, complete a mid-term exam, write a final paper, and make a closing oral presentation.
The Academy was led by Steve Steele, IBMC’s President and Dr. M Sanders, Director of Corporate Training. Dr. M Sanders holds both MBA and Doctorate degrees and was trained in quality improvement and performance excellence by the Hogan Center for Performance Excellence in Dallas, TX.
For more information about IBMC educational programs at the Northern Colorado Campuses in: Fort Collins, Longmont and Greeley or the Southern Wyoming campus in Cheyenne, call IBMC at (800) 495-2669.
Pictured left to right: Front Row: Nick Maschka, Michelle Blomfelt-Jabs, Second Row: Archie Randall, Barbara Kearns, Dr. M Sanders, Anne Marie Romme Back Row: Holli Milenski, Kelly Schroeder, Sherri McKinney, Danny Lowerins, Tricia Bowen and Diana Gunderson