Sink Your Teeth Into a New Career as a Dental Assistant!
If you’re a caring individual looking for career training from an accredited Dental Assisting college, you’ve come to the right place!
During your 15 months* at IBMC College, you’ll learn the clinical skills and administrative tasks that take place in a dental office, oral surgery center or public healthcare facility. In addition, you’ll receive hands-on training from our dedicated faculty in order to prepare you to work alongside dentists, assist with chair-side procedures, interact with and comfort patients, perform equipment sterilizations, take impressions and learn how to effectively operate state-of-the-art equipment used in a dental office setting. Take our 2-minute quiz to find out if you are ready to take the next step and train for a career in Dental Assisting! Find out why you should choose IBMC College here!
Details About Program
Click on the tabs below to learn more about the program.
- Nationally Registered Dental Assistant
- BLS, First Aid Certification (Adult, Child & Infant)
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Certification
- Blood-borne Pathogens Training: Preventing Disease Transmission
- Dental offices
- Public healthcare facilities
- Oral care facilities
- Specialty practices, such as oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthodontics, dentofacial orthopedics, endodontic, periodontics, prosthodontics and pediatric dentistry clinics.
Read more at: Bureau of Labor Statistics, Occupational Outlook Handbook.*